Millennials in the Workplace: Leaders of Today
To celebrate the special 20th anniversary edition of Lēad Magazine, Adecco is dedicating the issue to helping businesses attract, retain and nurture people in their 20s… and 30s.
Expert contributors guide employers on how to find the talented “golden eggs” in their organizations and coach them to the top.
Featured articles include:
- Adecco Canada: Editorial by Sandra Hokansson
- Andersen Economic Research: The Instant Generation Can Plan for a Lasting Future by Peter Andersen
- Way to Work by Adecco Group: A Month of Mentorship, a Lifetime of Skills by Bob Crouch and Courtney Berger
- Business Career Hub at Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University: Millennials on the Move: Career Choices and Changes by José Cabral
- Linebox Studio: Collaborative Spaces over Corner Offices: Office Design for the Millennial Mindset by Reggie MacIntosh
- Rubin Thomlinson LLP: Staying Connected and Protected by Titus Totan
- Great Place to Work (in partnership with Pride at Work Canada): Beyond Diversity: What Managers Need to Know About Supporting LGBT Employees Across Generations by Alison Grenier
Further, Adecco’s own Talent Attraction Specialist—Lauren MacLeod—provides tips to employers on recruiting the young talent their organizations need, while Marla Goddard—our Director of Talent and Employee Relations—offers an opportunity to join her upcoming “Millennials in Leadership Roles” webinar.
Whether you’re a business leader putting together a business succession plan, an employer looking to attract young talent or a manager wanting to inspire your team, this issue is a can’t miss.
Sign up below to receive instant access to Lēad 20 or call 416 646 3322 to register.