To mark the exciting 21st edition, we’re celebrating the growing Silicon Valley North!
Articles from leading subject matter experts include:
- Editorial by Sandra Hokansson, President and Country Manager of Adecco Canada
- Not Up Close but Personal: The Intimate Responsibility of Employing a Remote Workforce by Patricia Piccolo, Partner, at Rubin Thomlinson LLP
- The Mother of Invention by Marion Duschense, Founder & CEO at Mediaclip
- Hackers & Hustlers with Iain Klugman, CEO of Communitech
- Why Tech Loves Ottawa by Robert Griffin, VP of Engineering and Development at CV Diagnostix
- We Don't Hire Employees We Hire Humans with Amandah Wood, Culture Specialist at Shopify
- Closing the Commercializing Gap in Silicon Valley North by John Cundari, VP & General Manager, Operations, at Celestica
- On Point with Chris Wilson, CEO & Founder of Function Point
- When a Global Design Powerhouse Moves to Silicon Valley North by Jimmy Kelland, Business Development Manager of Syntronic R&D Canada Inc.
- 5 Questions with Heather Tyrie, VP Employee Experience at You.i TV
Lēad strives to keep employers on the cutting-edge of developments, trends and breakthroughs in the growing tech sector and we trust that this 21st edition is no exception!
This issue is an indispensable resource for any employer looking to understand what Silicon Valley North means to Canada.
We hope you enjoy Lead!