Health and Safety
Adecco’s Health & Safety program is second to none in the Staffing industry. We have seen significant improvement in the overall Health & Safety program and culture as a direct result of proactive injury reduction through ongoing programs and a focus on return to work.
We work with our clients to ensure that all worksites are safe and that our associates are never asked to do something that would put them at risk. As
well, we have partnered with clients to develop safety programs that are customized to their requirements.
Our in-house team is dedicated to the management of the workers compensation process and is constantly reviewing and improving our program to ensure we remain as the leaders in this area.
Successful program components
- Training: Health and Safety orientation, additional training programs
and on-site corrections.
- Accountability: Fostering a culture of increased accountability
with all associates.
Investigation: Participation in a re-enactment to define
contributing incident factors.
- Participation: Established the Joint Health and Safety
- Managing New & Young Worker
Program: Wristband initiative to provide additional
- Trend Analysis: Reviewing high frequency incidents by
department and by site.
- Dedicated Team: Health and Safety Specialists who determine trends & identify