Adecco Athlete Career Program
Adecco's Athlete Career Program supports Canada's elite athletes by providing career services during and after their competitive athletic careers.
Trough this program, we determine the current and future employment needs by assisting the Nation’s finest athletes in obtaining employment both during their training and at the end of their athletic pursuits. The program brings together elite athletes and top Canadian organizations.
Preparing for a successful transition from sport:
- How do I earn an income and develop a career while I am in training and competing?
- Will I be ready to enter the workforce at the end of my athletic career?
- What can I do today that will enable me to more easily transition into the workforce without jeopardizing my training?
- What careers am I suited for?
- How can I apply my attributes as an athlete to obtain a job built on my strengths?
- How can I build a good resume when all my experience is in sport?
- What type of position will allow me the time to train and support my needs?
Adecco can help you answer these questions.
Program elements include:
| || |
- Career Game Plan Development
- Resume Development
- Personal Career Assessments
- Personal Career Assistance
- Job Placement
- Workshops and Seminars
- Focus on career development and life skills training (Assessment, Networking, Resume assistance, Interview Preparation)
To find out more about the program, please email us at email@example.com.