Canada’s leading provider of communication material is currently seeking to fill multiple openings for Permanent, Full time Rotory Press Operators :
Rotory Press Operators are currently in demand at DATA Communications Management, Brampton ON location ***RELOCATION PLAN OFFERED FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES***
Established since 1959 DATA Communications Management is Canada's largest provider of business document management and communication services.
DATA Communication Management provides multi-channel, multi-media communications and information solutions. We have a strong reputation of being a premier employer in Canada, focused on safety and a positive, clean work environment. We have a comfortable, air conditioned / temperature controlled facility and also have a full-time, onsite maintenance group ensuring our operators have best in class equipment.
Some of our current employees have been with us for more than 40 years, which says something about the company and the many benefits to working here.
- Comprehensive Benefits plans designed to fit your needs
- Pension Plan with employer contributions
- Annual performance reviews
- Paid Vacations
- Continuing education funding
- Social activities (barbecues, Christmas party etc.)
- Employee referral program
- Employee Assistant program
To be considered for the role of Rotory Press Operators, you must have a minimum of 5 plus year’s of experience operating a Rotory Off Set Press in a business form production environment and Secondary School completion (Grade 12) will be an asset.
- The ideal candidate would have knowledge of the process, procedures and machinery, be able to set up, operate and maintain the condition of the press to established standards as well as have a strong understanding of off set printing.
- The incumbent would have knowledge of UV and non UV inks and on press trouble shooting skills. Preference will be given to operators with experience on 6 Color plus, Ashton, Sanden, Gobel and Diddie equipment.
- Be a successful problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, and communicate well, written and verbal.
- Ensure the press department is maintained and in a clean work-safe manor, to understand color and how to achieve the highest quality and caliber.
- This position requires ability to work well with others with little or no supervision.
- Shift work and overtime are requirements.
Technical skills :
- Excellent mechanical and technical aptitude
- Excellent analytical ability
- Patient and determined
The primary purpose of this position is to set up and operate an offset press, producing high quality product and converting product efficiently with the least amount of waste.
- Read and interpret docket (working/production) instruction and set up press as required following the docket instructions
- Run press to a maximum speed as determined by job complexity and quality expectations roll to roll
- Must have abilities to run 4 color process, UV driers, strong knowledge in auxiliary equipment such as sheeters, folder, micro qualifier and color densitometers
- 100% of product is packaged on press
- Set up perforation wheels, perforation blades, numbering units
- Maintain equipment and follow proper safety procedures
- Run up production samples for ISO check
To be considered for the role of Permanent Full Time Rotory Press Operator, please send your resume with daytime contact information to Candice.Stark@adecco.ca or click the “apply”.
Those selected for an interview will be contacted by telephone.