Adecco is currently hiring for a Digital Community Manager in Mississauga, ON. To qualify for this Digital Community Manager role you will need to have a minimum of three years’ experience in social media/communications within the tech industry, along with exceptional writing/content creation skills. Our client is a highly innovative, reliable and leading multi-national organization in the IT industry. This Digital Community Manager role is a nine month contract position with potential for extension and has a pay rate of $30.00 per hour.
Note: Please be prepared to provide writing samples or links to personal/professional blogs if requested.
Digital Community Manager Responsibilities:
• Serve as the voice of the organization’s brand to Developers, IT Professionals and Data Scientists in online social networks & social media, and will be responsible for strengthening relationships online.
• Owning Social Media editorial calendar (planning, ideation, execution & reporting at both national & local levels)
• Creating and curating customer-centric digital content across a variety of formats (blogs, infographics, images, videos)
• Listening, posting & responding on behalf of the organization’s Canada Technical properties to customers / followers through a variety of social media channels (eg. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, blogs)
• Playing a leadership role in collaborating and coordinating activities with both Canadian and Global Technical Social Marketing teams
• Ongoing social listening & influencer outreach processes (eg. identify & engage beyond our assets)
• Tracking, reporting, analysis & insight generation for Social Media (eg. what’s working or not, ideas for innovation)
• Collaborating with agency partners to plan, ideate & execute activities
• Provide ongoing competitive benchmarking, best practices and innovation ideas to team
• Governance & Escalation process for Canadian Technical audiences
• Audit and streamline social media presence; increase engagement on owned channels
• Drive business impact by producing marketing leads , as well as increase social reach of owned content
• Deliver robust advocacy program and consistently identify and engage influencers
Digital Community Manager Qualifications:
• Three to five years’ experience in social media and/or digital communications and engagement
• Must have previous Digital Communications/Community Management experience for a technology brand or organization – interacting with developers, IT, data scientists, etc.
• Completion of Bachelor's Degree, preferably in technical and/or communications disciplines.
• Demonstrated superior writing and content creation skills. Understanding of content formats across all social platforms.
• Ability to create engagement and discussion, connect networks and individuals, provide value to social media audiences.
• Understanding of technical space (cloud, data platform, internet of things, open-source, mobile development, etc)
• Strong analytical skills, ability to leverage past results, industry insights and business objectives to build meaningful campaigns
• Use social listening tools to strategically create locally relevant, brand relevant ”right time” engagements
• Keen understanding of and passion for using social platforms for customer outreach and support.
• Solid understanding of the B2B customer journey/sales cycle.
• Currently publish a personal blog or other form of digital content on consistent basis is desired
• Demonstrated connection with primary audience (Developers, IT Professionals, Data Scientists) is an asset
• Experience with relevant technology & reporting tools
• Flexible work hours (as some activities will require support outside traditional 9am-5pm)
• Project Management skills – ability to establish clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
If you are interested in this Digital Community Manager role in Mississauga, ON, then please click “apply now” below. Also, please visit our Adecco website to check out other opportunities currently available at www.adecco.ca