Adecco is currently hiring for a Junior Marketing Specialist in Mississauga, ON. To qualify for this Junior Marketing Specialist role, you must have a minimum of three years’ of marketing experience, solid knowledge of reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns, creativity, innovation, and the ability to develop strong relationships with agencies, clients and the team. Our client is a highly innovative, reliable, and leading multi-national organization in the IT industry. This Junior Marketing Specialist role requires developing campaign strategy, integrated contact plans (including vehicle mix and timing), and campaign execution with agency partners. This Junior Marketing Specialist role is an 8 month contract with potential for extension and has a pay rate of $27.00 per hour.
Junior Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
• Help to develop and execute on integrated marketing campaigns (across all appropriate mediums) within budgetary limits and in adherence to timelines.
• Assist with maintaining and evolving communication messaging and creating a consistent voice throughout campaign initiatives.
• Develop integrated marketing communication briefs and present to agencies & internal stakeholders after approval.
• Analyze data and trends to apply in development of integrated marketing communication campaigns.
• Develop campaign optimizations, prepare and present thorough post campaign analysis to internal clients.
• Budget Management (forecasting, accruals, invoicing)
• Analysis on marketing ROI and business impact
• Develop strong, long-term relationships with agencies to ensure executional excellence and the achievement of campaign objectives.
• Coordinate execution with relationship marketing, media, and SEO agencies by meeting timelines, budget, scope of work and attending weekly agency meetings.
• Coordinate all internal M&O services including digital, web, events and analytics team.
• Prepare and present in-depth work back schedules which include timing, scope of work, and milestones.
Junior Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
• Minimum three years’ experience in marketing
• Completion of Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in English, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, and/or relevant work experience
• Reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns experience
• Social media, web/online, paid media, email marketing and marketing automation experience
• Strong analytical skills – leveraging past results, industry insights and business objectives to build meaningful campaigns
• Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple stakeholders and priorities
• Ability to manage ambiguity and changing priorities
• Prior experience working with senior stakeholders, peer and junior team members
• Experience in managing paid social media campaigns end-to-end, including tactic identification, campaign launch, optimization, and reporting
If you are interested in this Junior Marketing Specialist role in Mississauga, ON, then please click “apply now” below. Also, please visit our Adecco website to check out other opportunities currently available at www.adecco.ca