Join the Duracell Company and be a part of a new future for one of the world’s most iconic brands. Duracell is the world’s #1 battery and personal power company with over $2.4 billion in annual sales. In 2016, we joined Berkshire Hathaway, a U.S. multi-national conglomerate of holding companies. Berkshire is led by Warren E. Buffett, one of the world’s most famous investors and business leaders. The company employs over 302,000 people and ranks #3 in Fortune’s 500 Most Admired Companies. Duracell offers a competitive base salary, a bonus program, relocation & additional benefits, but most importantly the chance to work in a startup environment with the world’s #1 battery company under the portfolio of Berkshire Hathaway.
Adecco is currently hiring for a permanent Order Management Analyst job for Duracell in Mississauga, ON. To qualify for this Order Management Analyst job, you must have at least two years of experience in supply chain management and have experience using SAP. This is a key role in our client’s customer service team, interfacing with our client’s customers to manage, process and ensure that all requests are processed accurately and within a timely manner to meet customer service expectations.
The Order Management Analyst (OMA) is a key role on our customer service team, interfacing with our customers to manage all orders. The OMA is responsible for processing all customer orders, ensuring they are processed accurately and in a timely manner to meet (ideally exceed!) our customer’s service expectations. The OMA is the first point of contact for managing customer inquiries on orders and ensuring other customer enquiries are directed to the right contacts within Duracell.
You will also be the main point of contact for all customer inquiries pertaining to orders and ensure their inquiries are directed to the right contacts. This role will have an annual salary of $45,000 to $50,000 depending on the amount of experience one has and our client offers a pension plan, health and dental benefits.
The Order Management Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor and process of orders received through our client’s customer portal as well as through manual orders
- Process orders daily, including initial troubleshooting and management of any order blocks. Leverage the right internal and customer resources as needed to resolve.
- Manage all block resolutions in compliance with company policies.
- Communicate order issues and resolutions with customers, including order shorts and delivery delays or interruptions.
- Manage order sizing and truck building on orders in line with company and customer policies
- Resolve delivery interruptions or issues through the carrier management team
- Partner with supply chain on proactively preventing customer shorts (availability and substitution planning).
- Monitor inbound/outbound documents for blocks daily to ensure we are processing orders and are billing on time. Provide initial troubleshooting support for issues.
- Process all orders, returns and credits in line with internal control requirements
- Manage the handling of returns and refusals from customer initiation through to physical and cash postings of return
- Primary contact for troubleshooting order-to-cash related deductions with accounts receivable team.
- Partner with account handler and supply chain team on customer engagements as needed as it relates to supply chain management improvement projects.
- Identify key opportunities to reduce “pain points” in order processing or service and drive key opportunities to resolution.
- Provide proactive communication to our clients providing partners on ordering issues or patterns that could affect downstream operations
- Manage special one-time order management projects for customer service and cost improvements
The Order Management Analyst Qualifications Include:
- College or University degree graduate. Studies in supply chain management preferred.
- Experience in supply chain/order management preferred, but not required.
- ERP experience required; SAP experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete all order management tasks daily.
- Demonstrated ability to organize daily schedules efficiently, keeping documents and emails well organized and internal and external follow-ups completed.
- Bilingual (French and English) candidate preferred, but not required
Duracell is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination against employees and applicants on the basis of any factor prohibited by applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to: race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, military status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other factors prohibited by law.
If you are interested in this permanent Order Management Analyst Job in Mississauga, ON, please click “Apply Now” button below