Our client in Brampton, ON is looking for a Procurement & Office Coordinator to join their team on a fulltime permanent basis.
Reporting to the Indirect Procurement and Contracts Manager, the Procurement & Office Coordinator is responsible for planning and overseeing all procurement activities, administrative support, office services, as well as facilities management for the company. This includes coordinating office activities, maintenance and cleaning services, supplies and stationary, travel and bookings, reception and mail duties, health and building code regulations, security, office moves, upgrades, as well as general troubleshooting.
This individual is responsible for overseeing the reception and mail staff, and operations, fire and safety activities, as well as company events. He/she must ensure the confidentiality of files and follow company procedures on retention and destruction. He/she must demonstrate a can-do attitude, exceptional teamwork skills, a strong drive to take on assigned tasks, attention to details, the ability to balance multiple demands simultaneously, as well as other duties as assigned.
Perform purchasing activities on all indirect procurement categories and services, including but not limited to office supplies, facilities and office requirements, consumables, maintenance and leases, labels, inks, spare parts and dies.
• Identify vendors of materials, services, equipment & supplies.
• Evaluate quotes, costs, and quality of goods or services.
• Establish delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact suppliers and contractors to resolve issues.
• Issue purchase orders, ensuring flow of supplies that guarantees optimum stock levels and meets turnover goals.
• Maintain an up-to-date database for all orders and provide information for analysis and reporting.
• Maintain an organized filing system for purchasing activities.
• Maintain an up-to-date vendor database.
• Provide product, storage and order information to all internal departments as requested.
• Advise departments and business units on lead time requirements to obtain products and services.
• Retain copies of issued POs, packing slips and invoices for all procured products and services.
• Arrange for vendor payment with Accounts & A/P departments.
• Review and process claims against suppliers.
• Make alternate arrangements in the event of shortages or delayed deliveries to minimize impact on the organization.
• Manage the RMA process with internal departments & vendors.
• Perform other purchasing and contracts activities as assigned.
• Advanced word, powerpoint, & excel skills.
• ERP Experience - MS Dynamics AX/365 preferred.
• Excellent data entry & mathematical skills
• Good financial and business awareness.
• Knowledge of the print industry is an asset.
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, & service orders.
• Strong inventory management skills.
• Meticulous record maintenance skills
If are interested in this Procurement & Office Coordinator please apply online