Senior Manager, Land Development
Roevin Engineering and Technology is searching for an senior manager in land development with a leadership style that speaks to integrity and transparency, and also brings well known and repeated success with developers. If you come from the industry with this background, have experience in the east GTA, and are looking to take your career development to the next level - this could be the opportunity for you.
QUALIFICATIONS - Senior Manager, Land Development:
- 10+ years working with city developers in residential low-rise, smart centres or roughed-in sub-divisions.
- 5+ years in senior management
- P.Eng (Civil Engineering)
- Site review experience
- Display the leadership qualities of senior management
RESPONSIBILITIES - Senior Manager, Land Development:
- Working with, maintaining and developing a team atmosphere among your project team members, mentoring and developing junior staff, training, recruitment, staff reviews, etc. Direct reports within the office, consist of a senior project designer, intermediate water resources engineer and an E.I.T.
- Identifying new potential business opportunities/initiatives, establishing and maintaining relationships with the local community and approval agencies, securing proposal opportunities and preparing proposals, attending client/association functions, etc.
- Nurturing and further developing existing client base through establishing/maintaining client relationships, effective project management and project delivery, ensuring that projects are delivered on budget and on time.
- Management of the financial aspects of the project, processing of invoices, collecting receivables, timesheet completion, record keeping, team utilization, etc.
- Providing a quality control function for the project team to ensure conformity of processes with overall QA/QC expectations.
- Lead the design strategy at the initiation of projects and at critical milestone points to ensure efficient, cost effective, and quality designs that meet client needs and expectations.
- Awareness and management of critical path items, providing strategic advice to clients, representing client interests to municipalities and agencies.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends/standards and approval requirements
If you are interested in this senior manager in land development position in Pickering, ON - apply with your resume in MS Word (ideally) to the consultant below.
Account Manager, Engineering and Manufacturing
Roevin Engineering Recruitment
ccharnock (at) roevin.ca