Roevin Engineering and Technology
Structural Detailer in Fort McMurray, AB
Currently looking for an Structural Detailer for Fort McMurray, AB. The Structural Detailer will develop and draft detailed structural engineered drawings utilizing proprietary equipment primarily for use in structural steel and related materials for industrial construction projects in the oil and gas industry. The ideal candidate must 3-5 years of related structural drafting work experience within the steel fabrication industry.
Structural Detailer Responsibilities:
• Develop and prepare Issued for Construction Engineering drawings from preliminary concepts and/or sketches
• Work within the Project Team environment from initial concepts and preliminary stages of the project design, through to completion
• Collaborate with on-site teams and clients as required to obtain field measurements, verify project layouts, confirm existing conditions, create as-builts, etc.
• Prepare detailed shop drawings, erection drawings, connection details and other documents for the fabrication and erection of structural steel members (columns, beams, braces, trusses, stairs, handrails, joists, metal decking, etc.) used in the construction of industrial and petro-chemical construction
• Additional projects as assigned by the Structural Engineer and/or Manager
Structural Detailer Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of related structural drafting work experience within the steel fabrication industry
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2010 and Autodesk Advance steel
• Graduate of an Engineering Design or Drafting Technology program
• Advanced skills in MS Office Applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
If you are interested in this Structural Detailer Job in Fort McMurray, AB, then click “apply”. Also feel free to apply and/or check other available Job opportunities in Fort McMurray, AB with Roevin Technical people at www.roevin.ca.
Alyesha Roggendorf - Recruitment Consultant