Adecco is currently hiring for a Full-Time one year contract for a Customer Service Representative in Oakville. To qualify for this Customer Service Representative role, you must have at least 3 years of customer service experience. You will be required to receive orders from customers and manage them in line with company policy. This position is will pay $16.00 per hour. Associates will need to be available Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm.
Outbound Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full order management (including but not limited to order entry, ensure order issues are resolved, provide tracking information, resolve billing issues)
- Handle inbound calls, from the phone queue and achieve KPIs
- Facilitate problem resolution to increase customer satisfaction. Ensure a timely and accurate response to customer inquiries on billing issues, quote requests, material availability, payment application discrepancies and other miscellaneous matters pertaining to their account
- Proactively action all reports (failed outputs, backorder report, shipped not billed, blocked orders)
- Partner and coordinate with key supply chain departments in order to satisfy customer requirements, minimizes cost and maximize results
- Maintain friendly, efficient, professional and proactive attitude at all times
- Identify improvements in the process to meet customer critical issues.
Outbound Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
- College/university diploma/degree or past Support Centre experience
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills (in person and over the phone)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Attention to detail and strong quality of work
- Adaptable to change, new priorities, deadlines and interruptions
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to make quick and sound decisions in emergency situations
- Ability to work rotating shifts 8:00-4:30, 8:30-5:00, 9:30-6:00 a minimum of 3 statutory holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Additional Assets: knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Citrix and other support center tools, fluent in French (both verbal and written), basic billing quality or accounting knowledge
Why Work for Adecco?
• Great pay + 4% vacation pay
• Paid weekly – accurate and on time
• Medical and dental benefits once qualified
• Strong health and safety programs
• Flexible shifts
• Generous referral bonuses
• Free training programs
If you are interested in this Customer Service Representative job in Oakville, apply by clicking the “Apply now” button below.