Adecco is currently hiring for a Finance Manager in Downtown Toronto, ON. To qualify for this Finance Manager role, you must have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a business and financial environment, have excellent knowledge of financial reporting and analysis, superior problem solving and organizational skills, high proficiency in MS Excel, strong initiative to take on new tasks, as well as effective communication and collaboration skills. Our client is a highly professional financial services organization. This Finance Manager role is a 1 year contract and has a pay rate of $45.00 - $50.00 per hour.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
• Lead the timely, complete and accurate reporting associated with Treasury’s input to the company’s financial statement notes and MD&A. This includes long term debt, capital instruments, share capital, commitments & contingencies, interests in structured entities, liquidity/risk management activities (repo, reverse repo and securities lending), etc.
• Lead the completion of annual OSFI & US regulatory filings/disclosures relating to pledging and repos, credit facilities, guarantees, etc.
• Liaise with internal & external auditors; coordinate, facilitate and respond to requests as required.
• Provide support on accounting/capital research and implementation; assess the impact of new and existing standards on financing and liquidity programs.
• Responsible for reporting leverage and earnings coverage ratios, maintain related Rating Agency models, provide pro forma analysis to support Senior Management decision-making and initiatives.
• Maintain holdco and opco cash flow models to reflect the impacts of current and future financing actions on cash requirements.
• Support the larger team with research and analytical requirements on a regular and ad hoc basis.
Finance Manager Qualifications:
• Professional accounting designation with 5 or more years of relevant experience in financial reporting and analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
• Accuracy, attention to detail and sound business judgment due to the publicly disclosed nature of some of the reporting requirements.
• Strong computer skills (particularly Excel) and highly adept at identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives.
• Independent and proactive; ability to take on new projects/tasks with little supervision.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills to deal with internal/external customers and senior management.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage internal relationships by collaborating within the department and across business units.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and mentor team members where no direct reporting lines exist.
• Ability to effectively manage internal and external expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding environment.
• General knowledge and experience in capital market instruments and funding mechanisms would be an asset.
If you are interested in Finance Manager Jobs in Downtown Toronto, ON please click the “APPLY NOW” button below.