Adecco is currently hiring for a six month contract position of Data Analyst in Markham, ON. To be considered for this Data Analyst role, you must have at least 2 years of related experience in an Analyst role working with raw data using advanced Excel and Access. Our client is one of major banks in Canada. The Data Analyst will be responsible for managing and overseeing queue optimization and SLA performance in support of increased speed to the customer. The pay rate for this position is $22.50 per hour.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
• Provide a proactive, consistent, end to end and national view of all call centre operation queues, volumes, forecasts and resources.
• Analyze previous day's performance through multiple data sources and manual inputs and provide report out and rationale for performance to management.
• Create a daily work plan and take action to load balance nationally through the deployment of resources, the assignment of queues and the prioritization of work.
• Communicate, monitor, adjust and report on daily work plans.
• Provide Intra-day queue monitoring and management and provide further recommendations or revisions to the daily plan based on data-driven analysis.
• Monitoring of "Rush" escalations for all Channels nationally.
• Real time monitoring of staffing levels against queue performance / activity.
• Participate in the planning, development, and launching of new solutions and continuously improve the operating model to drive a balance of efficiency and effectiveness while delivering on key metrics and targets.
• Provide short, mid and long term forecasting for resource planning.
• Provide analysis and recommendations for maximum performance in business recovery / incident management scenarios.
• Continuously enhance knowledge within area of expertise and keep current with industry trends and business direction.
• Promote and support an environment that encourages inclusively, productivity, innovation, teamwork, and a high level of professionalism
Data Analyst Qualifications:
• Able to start right away (without having to provide notice at a current employer)
• 2+ years’ experience in an Analyst role working with raw data using advanced Excel and Access
• Doing manual work (cut & paste, make phone calls) - this is not for someone looking for a role in data mining or data analytics or programming
• Advanced MS Excel (e.g. Macros, formulas, pivot tables) & Access (e.g. Queries) Databases
• Strong mathematical, analytical & problem-solving skills -Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
• The following will be considered a strong asset: Workflow management experience, Post-Secondary education, and VB Coding experience, which ties in the Excel and Access
If you are interested in this Data Analyst job in Markham, ON apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.