Adecco is currently recruiting for an Intermediate Business Analyst for a 13 months contract with options to renew within the Federal Government based in Gatineau, QC. The Intermediate Business Analyst must hold a valid Security Clearance at the Reliability level.
The Intermediate Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide assistance and subject matter expertise related to the analysis and modeling of DRP functionality, planning strategies, reporting, and business processes
- Generate reports, analyse data, and provide input related to CAF Fleets, DRP Log-in Status, data quality, the Inventory Rationalization Program, the Inventory Management Modernization and Rationalization Project (IMMRP), Outstanding Orders, and Inventory Health;
- Provide input into the development and implementation of a plan towards institutionalizing an Excess Material Management plan within DND via the utilization of DRP;
- Provide input into a plan to institutionalize Manpower Workload Management reports within the Materiel Acquisition and Support (MA&S) community;
- Generate reports, analyse data, and provide input into the DRP Data Quality Management Program;
- Identify, coordinate, and review proposed changes to DRP, INSIGHT, Return on Investment (ROI) reports, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
- Generate reports, analyse data, and provide input into the investigation of DRP Forecast Accuracy to determine if improvements can be made to increase system accuracy and document findings;
- Generate DRP and DRMIS reports and utilize the reports with on-line reviews of DRP and DRMIS data to identify, investigate, and document problems with the DRMIS-DRP interface;
- Review, provide input, and participate in the development of the User Manual and DRP Familiarization training, including writing draft training;
- Review and provide recommendations to improve business processes and the functionality of the application that supports those processes to ensure the appropriate level of service is consistently delivered to the MA&S community;
- Provide subject matter expertise for analysis and modeling concepts used to develop planning strategies, inventory management efficiencies and critical review reason analysis, usage volumes, forecast methodologies, redefined functionalities/capabilities and redefined distribution and infrastructure efficiencies;
- Review and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to the planning strategies, reporting and data quality support services and related system functionality including the analysis of new business processes, the support of growth initiatives to new stakeholder groups and input for increased application functionality;
- Assess client needs for new requirements, then develop and write functional specifications for the implementation of new business solutions;
- Provide recommendations on training and development activities to ensure an appropriate level of knowledge required to support the stakeholder community and that the appropriate technologies are in place to effectively deliver that support;
- Investigate, analyze, and document recommendations related to:
a plan to turn on the Auto New Buy functionality within DRP to enhance DND propositioning of stock across the Canadian Forces; and
the use of Bill of Materiel (BOM) functionality in DRP;
- Organize and attend meetings, briefings, and planning sessions as required; and
- Prepare analysis, briefings, presentations, and progress reports as required.
The Intermediate Business Analyst must meet the following mandatory requirements:
- Hold a valid Security Clearance at the Reliability level
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Or a Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP)
- Or Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Or has a minimum of 8 years demonstrated experience in the field of Materiel Management.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the field of supply within a defense environment defining user requirements and providing assistance in the development, documentation, or implementation of business processes.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a business process flow/process execution capacity with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (such as SAP, Mincom MIMS, and DRP).
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience forecasting inventory requirements.
- Has a minimum of 5 years of experience analyzing data sets, identifying anomalies, and reporting on findings.
If you are interested in applying to our Intermediate Business Analyst role, please submit your resume as soon as possible by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button below.