Adecco is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineering for a 18-week contract within the federal Government. The Electrical Engineering must currently hold a valid security clearance at the secret level.
The Electrical Engineering will be responsible for:
- Work directly with management to determine best practices for installation, integration, maintenance and disposal of Satellite, PBX and Multiplexer communications equipment;
- Perform supply functions with systems such as CGCM/CGCS, FED LOG, CFSS, NMIMS, DRMIS and ITAMS; or applicable equivalents;
- Perform technical inspections on Satellite, PBX and Multiplexer communications equipment and systems;
- Manage the disposal of surplus assets in accordance to Government guidelines and proper Demilitarization coding;
- Assist the section with equipment upgrades & installations;
- Assist LCMMs with technical activities required to resolve ongoing problems on section equipment and systems supporting Canadian Forces deployed operations;
- Will be required to travel to Kingston, Trenton, Montréal, Eureka, Alert and other exotic places as required, ability to acquire a 404 license is recommended.
The Electrical Engineering should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- 3 years' experience, within the past 10 years¿ of equipment upgrades & installations of Satellite communications equipment, PBXs and Multiplexers.
- 3 years' experience, within the past 10 years, working with Government of Canada supply, and cataloguing systems such as CGCM/CGCS, FED LOG, CFSS, NMIMS, and DRMIS;
- 3 years' experience, within the past 10 years, experience of constructing cables per technical specifications.
- 3 years' experience within the past 10 years¿ experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- A valid Driver's License from the province of Ontario or Quebec.
- Undergraduate degree in an engineering program, specializing in a specific relevant field, from a recognized Canadian University
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
If you are interested in applying to our Electronics Engineering role, please submit your resume as soon as possible by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.