We have an opening for a Recruitment Consultant in our Vaughan, ON location.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in recruitment?
If you have drive, passion and a results driven attitude, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a colleague to ensure the Recruitment Consultants have the tools and skills necessary to effectively perform their jobs, ultimately leading to increased client satisfaction and business while overseeing the branch recruitment and placement process.
Recruitment Consultant Functions of this position include:
• Review and evaluate client and prospect assignment requests, determining feasibility and ensuring that new client credit information is processed and approved.
• Service accounts in person and over the telephone, conduct customer service surveys, audit the quality of service provided, identify and investigate problems and recommend/implement approved solutions.
• Identify and develop prospects through cold calling, skill marketing, mail outs, face to face meetings and follow-ups introducing Adecco’s products and services.
• Fill and service client orders efficiently through the interviewing, testing, hiring and placing of temporary and permanent associates.
• Supervise temporary associates while on assignment, assess skills, evaluate their work performance and provide appropriate coaching/counseling.
• Support the Branch Manager and/or Area Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while maintaining full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures.
• Consult and coordinate with Sales colleagues, the Branch Manager and/or Area Manager to better understand our clients’ needs, maximize the level of service, encourage relationship building, provide cost effective service solutions for customer demands, and strategize on methodologies to achieve and exceed Adecco’s financial goals.
• May be required to supervise and direct the work activities of Recruitment Consultants, coaching, developing and providing feedback when required.
Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
• Completion of post-secondary education in a related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
• A minimum of four (4) years related experience, ideally in a service-oriented environment.
• Working knowledge of labour and employment laws.
• Experience/knowledge of general Human Resources practices is an asset.
• Proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail applications.
• Proven consistently high levels of customer service performance, with an ability to build strong client and candidate relationships and identify opportunities for new business.
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant position in our Vaughan location, click "Apply Now". You can also confidentially contact Conor directly at 905.695.0202 for more details.