Adecco is currently hiring for Asset Liability Analyst in Downtown Toronto, ON. To qualify for this Asset Liability Analyst role, you must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a financial/investment risk management environment, have excellent knowledge of fixed income investments and derivatives such as swaps and futures, excellent knowledge of Excel, basic accounting knowledge and familiarity with insurance products, and be a strategic thinker with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Our client is a highly professional financial services organization. This Asset Liability Analyst role is a 6-month contract and has a pay rate of $30.00 per hour.
Asset Liability Analyst Responsibilities:
• Responsible for generating and monitoring monthly asset mix/quality/duration against approved benchmarks
• Responsible for generating monthly and quarterly reports for key risk metrics (i.e. interest rate risk, earning risk, VaR, etc.) for various Wealth Management and Insurance segments
• Ensure the integrity, completeness, and timely delivery of reports and analysis
• Responsible for analyzing and explaining the attribution of interest rate sensitivity movement for various key risk metrics (IRSA, Earnings Sensitivity, EaR, and EC).
• Support all Asset Liability Management projects/initiatives including new production investment strategies, hedging strategies, segmentation, segment consolidation, etc.
• Support the design, implementation, and ongoing enhancement of the Global Asset Liability Management reports
• Responsible for proactively seeking opportunities to streamline current reporting and analysis work processes
• Update process documentation on a timely basis
• Participate in various ad-hoc projects
Asset Liability Analyst Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in a financial/investment risk management environment
• Bachelor’s Degree with investment experience or Masters in a quantitative discipline, finance, or CFA/PRM/FRM or other risk management designation
• Excellent knowledge of fixed income investments and derivatives such as swaps and futures
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Visual Basic is an asset
• Basic accounting knowledge and familiarity with Insurance products
• Strong ability to think strategically with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, and build strong working relationships across divisions
• Well organized and process oriented with ability to produce high quality reports with tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
If you are interested in Asset Liability Asset Jobs in Downtown Toronto, ON please click “APPLY NOW” button below.