Roevin Engineering and Technology (division of Adecco) is currently hiring for a full time permanent Form Press Operator in Brampton, ON. To be considered for this Form Press Operator role, you must have minimum five years' relevant experience. The company will pay a handsome hourly rate, along with shift premiums, benefits, generous vacations, floater paid day, RRSP matching, pension, safety boots reimbursement, training, annual BBQ, on-site cafeteria, employee appreciation breakfasts
Form Press Operator Responsibilities:
- Run the press to the maximum speed possible as determined by the job complexity and quality expectations on roll to roll, fanfold, sheeted product
- Troubleshoot problems such as poor registration, quality, ink and solutions, roller settings and wear and minor mechanical break downs
- Conduct training of junior pressmen or those moving to the next level, specifically 4 over 4 colour process and U.V. inks and systems
Form Press Operator Qualifications:
- Minimum five years experience as a journey man press operator
- Minimum high school graduate; Community College Graphic Arts preferable
- Effective interpersonal skills for building and maintaining rapport with manufacturing team
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, small team environment, and adapt to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work rotating shifts
A more detailed job description can be provided for qualified candidates.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this Form Press Operator role in Brampton, ON apply by clicking the -Apply now- button below. Alternatively, you may forward your resume in MS Word format to the consultant indicated below.
Branch Lead, Recruitment Services
While we thank everyone for their interest, only selected applicants will be contacted.