Roevin Engineering and Technology is looking to fill a manufacturing engineer position for our client. Position is full time permanent. Competitive pay and benefits are offered.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING ROLE - POSITION SUMMARY:
The Manufacturing Engineer works closely with staff specialists/customers/suppliers to lead the improvement of existing product press equipment. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the project, from its inception through PPAP, production and beyond.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING ROLE - REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSc. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering or a College Diploma in Industrial Manufacturing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with weld assembly equipment and assembly automation.
- Experience with various stamping process/press and die workings is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in the use of APQP, CAD, GD&T, PPAP, PFMEA and CAD software.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING ROLE - DUTIES:
- Must be capable of managing and leading projects from inception to completion – timing, concept, feasibility, design, construction, try-out, launch, buy-off, budget, prototype programs, and engineering changes.
- The Manufacturing Engineer tracks, records/reports, identifies/investigates problems and continuous improvement related to existing product/press shop processes, and will also assist in the launch of new assembly and weld processes.
- Prepares reports, charts, and other documentation required for engineering records and projects.
- Participate in design reviews, equipment buy-offs, process reviews.
- Lead Continuous Improvement Program initiatives.
- Prepare capital quotation packages for approval as required.
- Participate as required in all TS16949 activities such as PFMEA, APQP, and CPMP.
- Performs other related duties as required.
If you are interested in manufacturing engineer role, click on the APPLY button. For more information contact Pratik Desai at 905-366-3898 Ext. 284. You can connect on LinkedIn - https://ca.linkedin.com/in/desaipratik