Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 50 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing candidates in temporary daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
In anticipation of our clients forecasted hiring needs - we are looking for Analytical, Driven, and talented Payroll Administrators within the GTA.
These will be great opportunities to join leaders in multiple industries!
Job Duties of the Payroll Administrator:
· (ON,AB,QC,NB,BC,MB,NL,NS,PE,SK) Payroll experience , multi-union, semi-monthly & bi-weekly payroll processing.
· Softwares: Ceridian, ADP,
· Handling a variety of payroll tasks, benefits programs, vacation plans and sales commissions.
· Ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing for multiple divisions and business numbers, while attending to the Pension Administration for Canadian employeee
· Month end reconciliation of General Ledgers, Garnishees, Union Dues, and Payroll Tax
· Efficient tracking of vacation days and sick days while balancing payrolls with spreadsheets using Excel
· Preparing reports timely and accurately.
· Managing and entering payroll data
Requirements of the Payroll Administrator:
· University/college degree/diploma in a Business related field and 2-4 years prior full cycle Payroll experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
· Excellent communication skills English, bilingual French is an asset
· PCP designation preferred
· Consistent knowledge of payroll policies and procedures
· Intermediate Excel(vlookups, pivot tables)
· Flexibility; comfortable in a high pressure, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills