Account Manager, Inside Sales x 2 (Bilingual-German) and (English for Western Canada)
Roevin Engineering and Technology (a division of The Adecco Group), on behalf of our client, Petro-Canada Lubricants, is currently hiring for Account Managers, Inside Sales at Petro-Canada Lubricants in Mississauga. Reporting to the Director, Inside Sales and Customer Order Management, we are seeking a talented English and German-speaking closer to meet our business-to-business sales quotas by working in collaboration with our German field sales team to generate business with new accounts while maintaining and growing an existing customer base in Germany. We are also looking for the same, but English speaking, role to service our Western Canada customers.
ACCOUNT MANAGER, INSIDE SALES - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and grow revenue within our current customer base of approximately 150 accounts buying Petro-Canada branded lubricants
- Provide customers with product or service information to help them determine appropriate products to purchase
- Establish new customers
- Manage sales tracking and monitor progress toward monthly sales targets
- Develop and implement account plans for specific products, markets and customers
- Negotiate prices within acceptable margin guidelines
- Develop business solutions for customers
- Advance new business opportunities to achieve plan growth
- Operate within the parameters of the account-based sales processes
ACCOUNT MANAGER, INSIDE SALES - QUALIFICATIONS
- Two or more years of field sales experience, or three or more years of inside sales experience working with quotas
- University degree or college diploma, preferably in business
- Fluently bilingual (written and oral) in English and German
- Proven selling skills, including the ability to close new business, persuade others and handle objections effectively
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to deal with both internal and external customers
- Entrepreneurial skills with a focus on understanding and translating customer needs accordingly
- You are result-oriented and utilize resources to obtain information and complete tasks efficiently
- This is an office-based position in Mississauga
- As you will support European clients, working hours for this team are between 4:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. or 5:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
If you are interested in these Account Managers, Inside Sales positions at the Petro-Canada Lubricants facility in Mississauga - please click -Apply now- or apply to the Recruitment Consultant listed below.
Branch Lead, Recruitment Services
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation is an independent petroleum refiner in the United States headquartered in Dallas, TX with five complex refineries capable of processing 457,000 barrels per day located in Cheyenne, WY, El Dorado, KS, Artesia, NM, Tulsa, OK, and Woods Cross, UT. Subsidiaries of HollyFrontier produce and market gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, asphalt, heavy products and specialty lubricant products. Additionally, HollyFrontier Corporation owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. whose Mississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products that are sold worldwide. HollyFrontier also owns a 37% interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) which includes the 2% general partnership interest. HEP provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation subsidiaries. Our mission is to be the premier U.S. petroleum refining, pipeline and terminal company and we believe hiring and developing employees is crucial to achieving these goals. To this end, we are committed to operating in a safe, reliable and environmentally responsible manner, to efficiently operating our existing assets, to offering our customers superior products and services, and to growing both organically and through strategic acquisitions.
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Roevin Engineering & Technology, is a specialized technical recruitment division of The Adecco Group - and this position and others may be seen here: www.roevin.ca
For more information, please visit: (www.hollyfrontier.com/careers)