Roevin Engineering and Technology (a division of The Adecco Group), on behalf of our client, Petro-Canada Lubricants, is currently hiring for an Analyst Transportation (Temp) at Petro-Canada Lubricants in Mississauga. In this temporary position, reporting to the distribution manager, you will provide administrative and analytical support to our transportation team in order to ensure measuring tools and payment tools are accurate and up to date.
ANALYST, TRANSPORTATION (TEMP) - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain freight payables system for bulk truck and rail deliveries
- Log and manage all billings between customer order fulfillment (COF) transportation and supply chain management (SCM) regarding the SCM process needs
- Remit resolutions for transactional concerns within freight payables system
- Create and manage Environmental Protection Agency Notice of Arrivals for both rail and bulk truck shipments
- Calculate monthly fuel charge rates for all COF shipping points withinCanada
- Analyze our small bulk business inOntarioand the Maritimes, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Compile monthly reporting of all transportation key performance indictors (KPIs), as well as manage and update a dashboard for transportation KPIs
- Lead month-end accounting needs within our transportation team and distribution operations
ANALYST, TRANSPORTATION (TEMP) - QUALIFICATIONS
- Two or more years of experience in a business or operations environment
- Experience analyzing data, as well as managing and manipulating databases
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- University degree is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills (specifically Excel); SAP is an asset
- Strong business and financial acumen
- You collaborate with others in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value
- You continually seek greater knowledge about the systems, processes and hazards in the workplace, in order to understand not just what you do but why you do it
If you are interested in this Analyst Transportation (Temp) position at the Petro-Canada Lubricants facility in Mississauga– please click - Apply Now - or apply to the recruitment consultant listed below.
Account Manager, Engineering and Manufacturing
(905) 366-3868 x 287
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation is an independent petroleum refiner in theUnited States headquartered in Dallas,TXwith five complex refineries capable of processing 457,000 barrels per day located in Cheyenne,WY,El Dorado,KS,Artesia,NM,Tulsa,OK, and Woods Cross, UT. Subsidiaries of HollyFrontier produce and market gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, asphalt, heavy products and specialty lubricant products. Additionally, HollyFrontier Corporation owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. whoseMississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products that are sold worldwide. HollyFrontier also owns a 37% interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) which includes the 2% general partnership interest. HEP provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation subsidiaries. Our mission is to be the premierU.S.petroleum refining, pipeline and terminal company and we believe hiring and developing employees is crucial to achieving these goals. To this end, we are committed to operating in a safe, reliable and environmentally responsible manner, to efficiently operating our existing assets, to offering our customers superior products and services, and to growing both organically and through strategic acquisitions.
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Roevin Engineering & Technology, is a specialized technical recruitment division of The Adecco Group - and this position and others may be seen here: www.roevin.ca