Roevin Engineering and Technology (a division of The Adecco Group), on behalf of our client, Petro-Canada Lubricants, is currently hiring a Scheduler at Petro-Canada Lubricants inMississauga. As a key member of the Manufacturing Services department in Lubeplex, this Scheduler position is responsible for scheduling the grease plant packaging based on inventory requirements and actual orders to meet customer’s needs. As well, this position manages all bulk and packaged additive inventory levels in the plant and at 3rd party external warehouse to make sure there is enough additive to keep the plant running while minimizing working capital.
SCHEDULER - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Orders and coordinates the inbound of over 250 different types of additives for the entire Lubeplex facility for grease making and lubricant blending
- Determines the best format to receive additives (ie drums, trucks or railcars) based on demand and tank size/constraints
- Manages the inventory of all grease packaging components (175 different components) to ensure the grease plant does not run out of components while minimizing working capital
- Schedules the grease plant packaging production in order to meet customer demand while minimizing working capital
- Plans for grease plant seasonal changeovers and shutdowns
- Processes all the invoicing receipts for inbound additives via railcar and packaged additives to 3rd party external warehouse
- Key member of the expense cost savings and working capital teams
- Supports Inventory Analysts for investigations into inventory discrepancies in additives and grease packaging
SCHEDULER - QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- Experience with SAP systems preferred, however, key Materials Management experience and analytical skills will be considered
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Power Point, Word
- Knowledge of Lubricants, Customer Order Fulfillment and Lubeplex manufacturing processes is preferred
- Strong organizational skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Non-authoritative leadership skills
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Good understanding of business goals and objectives
- Ability to multitask and make decisions with limited information available
- Team player but capable of working independently
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend action on given projects
If you are interested in this Scheduler position at the Petro-Canada Lubricants facility inMississauga– please click - Apply Now - or apply to the recruitment consultant listed below.
(905) 366-3868 x274
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation is an independent petroleum refiner in theUnited Statesheadquartered inDallas,TXwith five complex refineries capable of processing 457,000 barrels per day located inCheyenne,WY,El Dorado,KS,Artesia,NM,Tulsa,OK, and Woods Cross, UT. Subsidiaries of HollyFrontier produce and market gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, asphalt, heavy products and specialty lubricant products. Additionally, HollyFrontier Corporation owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. whoseMississauga,Ontariofacility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products that are sold worldwide. HollyFrontier also owns a 37% interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) which includes the 2% general partnership interest. HEP provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation subsidiaries. Our mission is to be the premierU.S.petroleum refining, pipeline and terminal company and we believe hiring and developing employees is crucial to achieving these goals. To this end, we are committed to operating in a safe, reliable and environmentally responsible manner, to efficiently operating our existing assets, to offering our customers superior products and services, and to growing both organically and through strategic acquisitions.
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Roevin Engineering & Technology, is a specialised technical recruitment division of The Adecco Group - and this position and others may be seen here: www.roevin.ca