Customer Order Management Representative
Roevin Engineering and Technology (a division of The Adecco Group), on behalf of our client, Petro-Canada Lubricants, is currently hiring for a Customer Order Management Representative at Petro-Canada Lubricants in Mississauga. Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Order Management, you will be responsible for consistently providing a high level of service to our customers and identifying opportunities to improve our processes while processing and expediting customer orders and inquiries.
CUSTOMER ORDER MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resolve order and delivery problems on behalf of the customer in a professional and timely manner
- Act as the primary point of contact, providing a high level of service for key accounts and distributors
- Receive, expedite and accurately process to completion all sales orders to meet customer expectations
- Coordinate and communicate all deliveries
- Work with customers, sales representatives, production and distribution to effectively fulfill customer requirements and complete appropriate documentation
- Promote and enforce internal quality procedures and policies
- Provide customers with technical information, technical data sheets, promotional materials and material safety data sheets as necessary
- Provide in-house support for various sales initiatives
- Make sound product and packaging recommendations based on customer queries
CUSTOMER ORDER MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE - QUALIFICATIONS
- Two or more years of experience in a similar role is preferred
- Completion of a post-secondary education is preferred
- French, German or Spanish language proficiency is an asset
- Knowledge of lubricant product applications is beneficial
- Strong customer service focus with an ability to translate customer requests into actionable results
- You adhere to process and strive for operational efficiency
- You collaborate and solve problems effectively with external and internal stakeholders
- You will primarily be sitting at a computer, answering phones and emails in an office environment
If you are interested in this Customer Order Management Representative position at the Petro-Canada Lubricants facility in Mississauga - please click -Apply now- or apply to the Recruitment Consultant listed below.
Branch Lead, Recruitment Services
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation is an independent petroleum refiner in the United States headquartered in Dallas, TX with five complex refineries capable of processing 457,000 barrels per day located in Cheyenne, WY, El Dorado, KS, Artesia, NM, Tulsa, OK, and Woods Cross, UT. Subsidiaries of HollyFrontier produce and market gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, asphalt, heavy products and specialty lubricant products. Additionally, HollyFrontier Corporation owns Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc. whose Mississauga, Ontario facility produces 15,600 barrels per day of base oils and other specialized lubricant products that are sold worldwide. HollyFrontier also owns a 37% interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (HEP) which includes the 2% general partnership interest. HEP provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation subsidiaries. Our mission is to be the premier U.S. petroleum refining, pipeline and terminal company and we believe hiring and developing employees is crucial to achieving these goals. To this end, we are committed to operating in a safe, reliable and environmentally responsible manner, to efficiently operating our existing assets, to offering our customers superior products and services, and to growing both organically and through strategic acquisitions.
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Roevin Engineering & Technology, is a specialized technical recruitment division of The Adecco Group - and this position and others may be seen here: www.roevin.ca
For more information, please visit: (www.hollyfrontier.com/careers)