Our client located in the West End of Ottawa will be hiring several warehouse associates to prepare for their upcoming busy season! If you enjoy working on your feet and keeping busy then this position is for you!
The perfect candidate for this position has at least six months of previous warehouse or stocking experience, steel toe shoes or boots and a clear criminal background. As a warehouse associate you will carryout a variety of general warehouse duties including picking and packing, shipping and receiving and machine operating. Candidates must be able to perform repetitive tasks, have the ability to lift up to 35lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
This position pays $11.40 per hour with day 7:00am-3:30pm shifts available. The length of this contract is 3-4 weeks. This client offers a 30% discount on all products.
Warehouse Job Roles and Responsibilities
• Verification of items to packing slips
• Counting, labeling and packing items
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of their work area
Warehouse Job Qualifications
• Must have 6 months of related experience
• Written/Verbal communication in English
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to work independently
• Capable of lifting up to 35 pounds continuously throughout the day
• Comfortable with standing for 8 hour shifts
• Must have steel toe shoes or boots
• Clear criminal background
If you are interested in this Warehouse job in Ottawa, please click