Roevin Technology is hiring for a Digital Scrum Master for one of our leading public sector clients in Downtown Toronto. This is an excellent contract opportunity with a possibility for multiple extensions.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master and experience in web-based software application development.
Digital Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- Act as scrum master for one to two teams, providing a learning environment to deliver business value and embodying servant leadership
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offering and vision to guide our teams
- Challenge, coach, and guide the teams and organization using agile and lean principles
- Schedule and facilitate sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, daily stand-ups, and various other team meetings, as necessary
- Work closely with cross-functional groups including members of Lines of Business Product Owner(s), Change Management, Core IT, QA, Analytics and Marketing to ensure open communication & collaboration
- Track and report KPIs and metrics on project/sprint progress and track and drive resolution of issues
- Collaborate with Overarching Project Manager, PMO and leadership, to continually improve and maintain quality program updates
- Mastery of SDLC with sufficient experience to balance purity and pragmatism, short and long-term thinking
- Proven track record of process improvement with the ability to lead through influence, rather than positional authority
Digital Scrum Master Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master or closely related roles
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Knowledge of Scrum, Lean, XP, KanBan, and other Agile development techniques
- Experience with web-based software application development
- Experience with leading teams comprised of Developers, UX/UI/Visual Designers, Content Writers & Analytics Specialists
- Experience working with Product Development focused organizations
- Experience working with large enterprise organizations
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business field or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with JIRA, JIRA Agile & Rally is an asset
- Other scrum certifications such as Certified Scrum Product Owner is an asset
If you would like to be considered for the Digital Scrum Master opportunity, please send your resume by clicking Apply Now!