Adecco is currently hiring for a Bilingual (French and English) Communications Manager in Toronto, ON. To qualify for this Bilingual (French and English) Communications Manager role, you must be bilingual French and English, have 3-5 years experience in crisis communications, crisis management, communications management and public relations, excellent communication skills, both oral and written, knowledge of educational assessment/evaluation issues and trends in Canada, and strong problem-solving and organizational skills. Our client is a highly professional educational and public affairs organization dedicated to enhancing the education system. This Bilingual (French and English) Communications Manager is a 6-month contract and has a pay rate of $45.00 per hour.
Bilingual (French and English) Communications Manager Responsibilities:
• Responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of communication and media relations programs and strategies for the marketing and communication of assessment information to schools, boards, the public, and other stakeholders and educational institutes.
• Responsible for establishing proactive and positive relationships with media organizations and representatives
• Act as the initial primary point of contact for all incoming media requests for information on assessment programs/initiatives
• Responsible for monitoring the delivery of writing and editing services of staff and consultants in the production of annual reports, press releases, ad hoc reports, brochures, pamphlets, communications, and marketing material
• Ensure that recognized communication principles and techniques that are used to develop and manage proactive communications and public media relation strategies are designed to highlight the activities of the agency
• Support the Chief Executive Officer, Chair, and other spokespersons with the media, other levels off government, the public, stakeholders, and other interested parties, by anticipating and capitalizing on opportunities to promote awareness and managing media relationships to increase visibility and market/communicate the client’s role/value/activities/results to the education community and public
• Manages the EQAO Information Centre, monitors data collection, provides communication information to Public Inquiries Officers and provides senior management with strategic advice regarding Information Centre analysis.
• Building a highly motivated team of marketing and communications professionals through coaching, mentoring, learning, and development initiatives and the application of recognized principles of leadership and human resources management, including hiring employees, determining work priorities, assigning responsibilities, setting performance standards, providing training, etc.
Bilingual (French and English) Communications Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must be Bilingual French and English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• 3-5 years experiences as a communications manager
• Experience with the education system and knowledge of the principles and techniques of communications, public relations, marketing/promotion, business and strategic planning, gained through a combination of education and work-related experience
• Knowledge of educational assessment/evaluation issues and trends in Canada
• Experience with crisis communications, crisis management
• Experience with communications management and stakeholder relations
• Excellent knowledge of government education system and objectives to represent the client’s position with representative of sector stakeholders, media, and other jurisdictions
• Strong resource management skills to plan and manage section human, financial, and external contact resource requirements
• Excellent presentation skills to present issue briefings and policy/strategy recommendations
• Project management skills
If you are interested in Bilingual (French and English) Communications Manager Jobs in Toronto, ON please click “APPLY NOW” button below.