Roevin Engineering and Technology is currently hiring a Quality Engineer for one of their facilities in Guelph, Ontario. To be considered for the Quality Engineer role, you must have Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Our client is a leading Tier1 Automotive company.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external customers to ensure all quality requirements are met.
- Interpret regulatory quality documents and customer specifics in order to apply them to manufacturing and quality systems.
- Be actively involved in quality planning (Control Plans, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, Gauging, MSA, SPC, TS, etc.)
- Identify gauging methods, obtain quotes, purchase gauging, and implement related systems.
- Participate in APQP meetings, Prepare PPAP packages and obtain customer approval to meet deadlines. Perform capability studies, layouts, and CMM data analysis.
- Participate in fast response, root cause analysis, and implementation of corrective action for customer, supplier and internal concerns. Verify corrective actions are effective.
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, manufacturing, quality or other related discipline is required.
- Five to Seven years of related experience with experience in quality assurance functions.
- Experience with risk analysis and problem failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) for automotive products.
- Experience in writing and executing engineering test protocols. Write quality reports that describe manufacturing problem solving skills such as Five Why, Ishikawa diagram, etc. Proposals are usually written for non-technical audiences such as clients and management.
- Ability to perform cost of quality analysis.
- Experience with APQP and all levels of PPAP requirements. Read operating and quality assurance reports to understand technical and operational information about facilities, processes and equipment.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the Quality Engineer job in Guelph, apply by clicking the -Apply now- button below. Alternatively you could contact me directly
Branch Lead, Recruitment Services