Our client in Ottawa is currently looking for experienced Manufacturing Technicians to join their team. This client specializes in technology-based electronic systems. We are looking for individuals with Full Time Availability for long-term contracts. Flexibility to work Days and Evenings is highly preferred. Rate of pay will depend on level of experience, starting at $20/hr.
Manufacturing Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs automated tests on computer based test stations, manual functional test and go / no-go tests on electronic & electro mechanical assemblies
- Operates and interprets general test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, special to type instrumentation. Performs calibration and tuning on units and sub-assemblies
- Troubleshoots circuits of a simple to medium complexity from system to component level, using knowledge of complex technical data (i.e. difficult to analyze, understand or solve, such as printed circuit board density, software and code functionality, smart chips, etc.)
- Identifies and resolves technical difficulties
- Understands, identifies & interprets schematic diagrams, drawings, parts lists, bills of material, assembly processes, quality tracking systems, failure reports, quality charts, process routing sheets, acceptance test procedures and test results
- Accountable for completion of work orders on time
- Completes assigned tasks within expected productivity outputs
- Communicate, prioritize and multitask to achieve team goals
- Performs other related duties as required
Manufacturing Technician Requirements:
- Requires a two year Community College Electronics Technician Diploma
- Over 2-3 years of relevant work experience
Manufacturing Technician Required Team Skills:
- Must respect individual rights of all team members
- Willing to learn and adapt to new methods and procedures
- Willing to actively participate in the decision making process
- Accept personal accountability to the team and to external/internal customers
- Must be able to provide, as well as receive, constructive feedback
Eligibility for a Secret Government Clearance is required. Adecco will process for any eligible applicants who do not currently have an active clearance.
If you are interested in applying for the Manufacturing Technician positions, please click on Apply Now.