Are you interested in being part of the Cirque du Soleil magic? Come join Adecco as we delve into the world of Volta, a spellbinding story about the freedom to choose and the thrill of blazing your own trail.
Adecco is currently hiring Kitchen Helpers to join the team in a contract opportunity from September 5, 2017 – November 26, 2017 for their Volta show.
Kitchen Helper Responsibilities:
- Assist the chefs and cooks in their day to day operations.
- Assist chefs and cooks in receiving and putting away deliveries.
- Wash a large volume of dishes, cutlery, pots, and put them away in a clean, safe, and orderly manner.
- Maintain clean dining room tables, and service surfaces throughout the day.
- Refill plates, cups, cutlery, napkins, disposables etc. throughout the day.
- Keep floors clean by sweeping, brushing, and mopping at all times.
- Collecting and disposal of all garbage, compost, and recycling bins into the dumpsters.
- Assist chefs and cooks with tear down and setup of kitchen, catering, water stations, coffee stations, etc. as required.
- Assist chefs and cooks with basic prep such as peeling or washing fruits, vegetables, etc.
Kitchen Helper Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Food & Beverage/Kitchen/Hospitality industry
- Strong understanding and compliance with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules
- Experience using grills, broilers, fryers, convection oven, flat top range, saute burners
- Must be honest, punctual, reliable, and have a well-groomed appearance
- Must be able to work in a physically challenging, hot environment
- Must have full availability for the whole city duration September 5, 2017 – November 26, 2017
Kitchen Helper Availability:
To be considered for this role you must be able to work from September 5, 2017 – November 26, 2017 and be able to work Tuesdays - Sundays between 8:30 am - 11:30 pm
We will be holding an Open House event this Saturday July 15th from 11am - 4pm at our 401 Bay Street, Suite 2810, Toronto, ON location. Feel free to drop by in person and don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!