Roevin IT/Adecco’s Client: A top-notch multi-national corporation servicing the Banking Industry
Job title: Technical specialist Kofax
Job location: Toronto, Ontario
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive yearly compensation + Health Benefits and vacation
Adecco is currently hiring a Kofax Technical Specialist full-time for an esteemed client in downtown Toronto, Ontario. To be considered for this Kofax Technical Specialist role in Toronto, you must have Kofax expertise along with C# .NET development and VB scripting, among other skills.
Desired skills and responsibilities for this Kofax Development role:
- Should have 6-9 yrs of overall experience with strong VB, C# and .Net background and a minimum 3 yrs of experience in Kofax.
- Kofax product understanding, with design and development of imaging and workflow application using these products
- Must have experience with Kofax capture 10, Kofax KTM 5.5 (Document Classification, Data Extraction), KTA (Total Agility) Kofax KIC (folder import, email, fax, web service), KAFC (Kofax Analytics for Capture) Kofax Mobile Capture SDK Kofax Export Script Customization
- Should be hands on with Kofax customization, writing custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts.
- Kofax certification is mandatory
- Experience with .Net, IIS, SQL server, VB and C# in a distributed Microsoft environment is required
- Knowledge of IBM Content Manager 8.x is desirable
- Proven technical lead capabilities, able to mentor junior developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ideal Skills Required: Kofax TotalAgility,.Net,VB, C#
If you are interested in joining an ever-growing organization in this exciting rare Kofax role based in Toronto, please apply to email@example.com with your latest matching resume.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted