Digital Marketing Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON
Adecco is currently hiring for a temporary Digital Marketing Specialist to work full-time hours remotely however within the GTA area as you may be required to go into the office located downtown Toronto at times. In this role, you would be working with the busy account managers with the execution, optimization and management of online media campaigns for their clients – please note this is within an agency setting. If you have a digital marketing background and just 1 year + of related experience, please read on and apply today!
Some of the responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON include but are not limited to:
· Executes on large media campaigns and programs for various clients; exchange based performance media, audience based buying, remarketing campaigns etc
· Manage the execution and optimization of the campaigns
· Trafficking campaign tags into programmatic platforms
· Run the QA process for the campaign ensuring accurate implementation and pacing
· Develop performance reports that will be presented to the clients; participate in those presentations as requested
· Create monthly audit report internally; helping to actualize bill/payment systems
· Performs other duties and participates in special projects as required.
Some of the requirements of the Digital Marketing Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON include but are not limited to:
· A minimum of 1 year digital marketing experience combined with hands on experience with Google or DV360 *required
· Strong technical and computer skills including MS Office
· Confidence in traditional and interactive media planning elements
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Possesses superior organizational skills; able to effectively manage multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines consistently and prioritize any new tasks as required
· Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent research and analytical skills.
· Well-honed project management and planning skills.
· Displays a willingness to cooperate and work as part of a team, assisting others when required.
Don’t miss out on this Digital Marketing Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON. Our client is motivated to have someone join the team today for this 6 month temporary contract and offers a strong potential of extension or permanency down the road!
While we appreciate all applications, please note that only those qualified will be contacted.