Adecco Recruitment is currently searching for a EHS Specialist for our client, a respected manufacturer, to join their team and bring their strong EHS knowledge and understanding to their location near London, Ontario. The EHS Specialist will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of environmental, health and safety management systems; workplace health and safety conditions, reduction of workplace injuries, environmental conditions, and ensure compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations, codes and standards If this is your trained and experienced background and you are open to a great new opportunity with an established and respected employer, let’s get in touch to talk!
REQUIREMENTS – EHS Specialist
- 2+ years of previous experience in EHS in the manufacturing sector
- Diploma, Degree or Certificate in Health and Safety
- CRSP designation a strong asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, effective organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong presentation and training skills with the ability to implement programs
- Certifications and training in ISO and JHSC would be an asset
RESPONSIBILITIES – EHS Specialist
- all responsibilities commonly expected of an EHS Specialist in a manufacturing setting
- a full job descriptions will provided to interested and qualified candidates.
APPLICATION – EHS Specialist
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please apply with your resume as directed here, and on our company website. While we thank all interested candidates, only those selected will be contacted. Thank you