Adecco Engineering & Technical Recruitment is currently searching for a Human Resources Generalist for our client, a leader in their manufacturing sector, to join their team and bring their manufacturing human resources experience to their location south of Woodstock, Ontario. Reporting to the HR Director, you will have the opportunity to make a high impact by supporting the plant’s HR department, planning and administering important functions and managing the daily plant human resource operations. Our client is a leading equipment manufacturer in their sector, and they are experiencing tremendous growth and success. If you are a senior HR generalist in manufacturing and looking for your next opportunity to grow with solid and experienced company, then let’s talk.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – Human Resources Generalist
- 5+ years of progressive HR Generalist experience
- Manufacturing sector experience is an asset
- Post-Secondary degree / diploma in Human Resources or a related field, would be ideal
- CHRP designation is an asset (or willing to work towards)
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and human resources management processes
- Ability to display balance and good judgement when advising management and employees on issues
- Customer-centric approach and ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
RESPONSIBILITIES – Human Resources Generalist
- Assist managers with employee relations issues, and providing advice on HR policies, procedures, and employment legislation
- Support annual programs such as performance reviews; compensation planning etc.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues on projects and initiatives
- Facilitate new hire orientation, training, workshops and programs
- WSIB claims management including safe return to work programs
- Recruiting and staffing logistics
- Benefits and RSP plan administration
- Maintain and update employee files and other HR sensitive records
** A full position description can be supplied to selected candidates. **
APPLICATION - Human Resources Generalist
If you fit the profile and are interested in this position, please apply with your resume as directed here, and on our company website. While we thank all applicants, only those selected will be contacted. Thank you.