Searching for Information Technology jobs? We currently have 2 jobs available.

Show Results Per page
  • Pickering, Ontario
  • Direct Hire
  • Information Technology
Adecco is currently hiring for a permanent, Security Technician to work directly for our client located in Pickering ON.  In this role, you will be working in 70% in Durham, Windsor to Cornwall, Niagara Falls and north, the other 30%. Mileage will...
  • Georgetown, Ontario
  • Direct Hire
  • Information Technology
Adecco is currently hiring a permanent Project Manager to work full-time hours for our client, located in Georgetown, ON.  In this role, you will be responsible for project manage store fixture jobs, planning, organizing, and monitoring activities...