Site Superintendent – ICI Construction experience in the Calgary Market
Adecco is seeking a highly experienced and skilled Site Superintendent to oversee our client's ICI construction projects. Our client is Canada’s one of top general contracting companies based out of Calgary.
Our client, one of Calgary's top general contracting companies, is seeking an experienced Site Superintendent to oversee their ICI (Commercial, Institutional) construction projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the construction process, from site preparation through to project close-out. The Site Superintendent will work closely with the Project Manager, Estimator, and other members of the construction team to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of our clients.
• Manage and oversee all on-site activities for ICI commercial construction projects, including site preparation, foundation, structural, MEP, and finishing works.
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors to ensure that work is completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
• Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with local building codes, zoning regulations, and safety requirements.
• Coordinate and collaborate with the design team, including architects, engineers, and consultants, to ensure that project goals and objectives are met.
• Communicate with the Project Manager, Estimator, and other members of the construction team to ensure that all project goals are being met and that any issues or challenges are addressed promptly.
• Conduct regular site visits to ensure that work is being carried out to the required standards and specifications.
• Maintain project documentation, including daily logs, progress reports, change orders, and RFIs.
• Manage and coordinate inspections, testing, and commissioning activities to ensure that all systems and equipment are installed and functioning properly.
• Ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
• A minimum of 10+ years of experience as a Site Superintendent in ICI commercial construction, including experience with New build or Tenant Fit out projects either in the commercial or institutional space. Someone who has managed projects in the range of $1 Million to $30 Million.
• In-depth knowledge of commercial construction methods, materials, and best practices.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work effectively.
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of clients.
• High school diploma or equivalent is required, with post-secondary education in construction management or a related field being preferred.
• Familiarity with the Alberta Building Codes and other relevant regulations and standards.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are an experienced Site Superintendent who is passionate about Commercial and Institutional construction projects and delivering high-quality projects, we encourage you to apply.
If you are interested in this Site Superintendent Job in Calgary then click “apply”. Also feel free to check other available opportunities with Adecco at www.adecco.ca