Social Media Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON
Adecco Professional is currently hiring for a temporary Social Media Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON for our client in the media industry. In this 6 month temporary contract to start, you would be working closely with the team to help develop social media plan recommendations for their clients and setting up the buy; this includes meeting campaign goals and analysis. This position will have you working full-time hours, primarily in a remote work set up however you may be required to go into the office located downtown Toronto at times so flexibility is required. If you have a social media planning/buying background and a minimum of 1+ year of related experience, please read on to see if this is the right opportunity for you! NOTE - this is not a content creation role.
Some of the responsibilities for the Social Media Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON include but is not limited to:
· Work to develop social media plan and recommendations for clients keeping the target audience, budget and campaign goals at forefront; this is in collaboration with the Manager
· Source and compile information; provide research materials and reporting
· Execute social media campaigns; purchase social media from various self-serve platform and manager services
· Manage, analyze and optimize social medial placement for the duration of the campaign
· Keep on top of project tracking and timelines to ensure on track; identify issues/problems and bring to light while assisting in the resolutions of said issues
· Collaborate with web analysts to generate ROI and campaign analysis and in turn, reporting
· Provide effective communication to the clients with daily communication and updates; participate in meetings and presentations as required
· Performs other duties and participates in special projects as required.
Some of the qualifications for the Social Media Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON include but is not limited to:
· A minimum of 1+ year experience with social media planning and/or buying
· Strong technical and computer skills including MS Office, with advanced working knowledge of Excel
· Facebook Blueprint and/or Certification a strong asset
· Knowledge of various social media platforms in both organic and paid use
· Exceptional communication skills; written, verbal and presentation
· Possesses superior organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines consistently and prioritize any new tasks as required
· Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent research and analytical skills.
· Well-honed project management and planning skills
If this Social Media Specialist job opening in Toronto, ON is describing you and peaks your interest, please apply today as our client is motivated to have someone join the team today.
While we appreciate any and all applications, only those that meet the qualifications will be contacted.