Write a summary about yourself. Your entire resume should be written in third-person, in past tense, and in a passive voice. What do you do for a living? What makes you a stand-out candidate from the others? How or what you have contributed to your employers or clients throughout your career?
- Start each bullet with a dash (minus-hyphen) and a space, then write your point.
- Hit return or enter to go to a new line and start a new bullet.
- Consistently start each bullet point with a dash and a space to keep your resume tidy.
- Keep your points short. If you need a new paragraph, make a new bullet.
- More resume writing tips at the Adecco Lēad Blog →